Friday, May 16, 2014

Oregon Coast

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

I haven't posted because we have been in Oregon state parks.  They are fantastic and you can have a primitive tent site for a good price.  We are with my brother from Idaho and my SIL.   We've been tide pooling, bird watching, hiking and having all around fun. 

We are continuing up the coast this morning and preparing for our crossing into Canada.   I may have found a park for in Vancouver where we can drop the trailer for $18 a night.  I need to contact Croft and Norma to see what days are good for them.

Pictures will follow.

3 comments:

  1. When you travel through Saskatchewan on your way east, you're more than welcome to drop anchor at my place for a bit. I have power, water, and internet. I'm 1.5 hours south of Moose Jaw off of highway 2, but if you turn south at Swift Current to grab highway 13 to Assiniboia and take highway 2 from there, going to my place isn't much of a detour versus shooting across SK on highway 1.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill & I volunteered for Oregon St Parks in 2001. We had a day site (Manhattan Beach) near Rockaway. We loved it there... Tillamook Cheese (and ice cream)... Pacific Oysters... FRESH!.... we went crabbing from a jetty... it was wonderful. I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have no life so you pick the days and we will be here. Can't wait and I am saving up for a bottle of vodka!

    ReplyDelete