Friday, March 8, 2013

All Good So Far

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

Day one here in San Antonio and it looks pretty good.  Our tenant, takes very good care of the house and it looks fantastic.  The yard is in a bad state but the last year has not been kind to the area in terms of rain and the rationing that the city put in place.

I got an estimate on the new carpeting and I am still searching.  It looks as though I may have found a deal that I wil check out this morning.  The A/C man will be here at 5 p.m. today to do a "tune up" and I hope that's all it needs.

 We are parked in the driveway and it is pretty quiet here at night.   I slept fine and got up early this morning.  I want to check on two new tires for the rv and get that done before we take off.  Gotta have good rubber when you hit the road.  Just one less thing to worry about.  The rv has held up beautifully since we have had it and the recent additions that were done in Hacienda Contreras are fantastic.   I have been searching for the charge controller and may have found one.  I'm waiting for a call back today.

The economy is so depressed, you can see it here in the neighborhood.  Lots of foreclosures, houses that need maintenance.  10 years ago this was a nice little neighborhood.  Still is but you can see people are struggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment