Monday, February 14, 2011

In McAllen - Time to Import

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

We made it to McAllen today.  Got a late start as my cellphone was changed when I went to Chihuahua and I never bothered to reset the time.  No problems so far.  We met with the import agency, paid the bill, and an employee will come to the rv park to do the inspection tomorrow morning.  Then it is off to the border to get approved, stamped and head to the Km 21 for the final stamp for the pedimento.  Wish us luck.  I hope this trailer fits in the driveway!!! 

We are headed out for dinner to celebrate our new addition.   So many mods to make and things to do.  Yippie!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    We are in Alamo, at the Alamo Rose RV Park. lot 346.
    I can't find your email
    Bill and Sharon

    ReplyDelete