Friday, January 22, 2010

Finished With Work In Oaxaca


living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

Today is Friday and the course was a success. The teachers are taking the final exam right now. We just finished taking our group photo here on the school campus.

I am changing hotels again and I will be staying at the Holiday Inn Express. It is much nicer, quieter and closer to the center of town. Tonight I can go out for dinner and walk around and then tomorrow I may just head up to Monte Alban and spend the morning. My flight doesn't leave until four in the afternoon.

I can't wait to get home and start packing for our great rv adventure across the southeastern United States. We will take a month to go from home to Naples, stopping on our way in Ocala next weekend for the "rv super show".

Stayed tuned for that. We are in the search mode for a new rv.

2 comments:

  1. Chris, Did you try the grasshoppers? Even Mo ate some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change your plans and head south! The USA weather is the sh**s. Chetumal is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete