Monday, March 9, 2009

Tre Trattoria - Witte Watercolors

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com


Being lazy and not posting on the blog. Shame on me. I have just been relaxing and doing some odds and ends to the trailer getting ready for my Southern Gulf tour starting tomorrow which will take me to Naples, Florida.

While here in San Antonio we like to catch up with friends, none of which are rvers. Sad thing, I think they are missing out but to each his own. Over the weekend we went to the Witte Museum for a watercolor showing. My friend Rickie is an artist and she invited us to see what watercolors were all about. We had a great time, met some wonderful artists and hob knobbed with some of San Antonio's art elite.





James, Polly, Sam, Juan, Myself, John and Rikie


They served wine and great hors devours but we had a bigger agenda to fill and we went next door to the museum to the Boardwalk which is a collection of eclectic shops and bistros located on Broadway at Hildebrand. The food was fantastic. We ordered as a group, 4 entrees and 4 veggies, lots of wine and I had two vodka martinis. A good time had by all and I actually slept in until 7 a.m. which is not my routine. The restaurant has a wonderful atmosphere and the service well worth the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment