Monday, December 8, 2008

San Antonio Trip - Stolen Wallet

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

Lots to report about my trip up here. Unfortunately, yesterday my wallet was lifted while shopping in San Antonio. As I finished reporting everything to the credit card companies, the thieves got away with more than 1000 dollars.

I am off to get my Texas ID. I have no driver's license now so I have to wait until I get home. I will be here another day or two and will upload my pictures and adventures.

Believe it or not, the head cold I had is finally subsiding. Almost two weeks, it was awful.

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your wallet getting stolen. I am glad to hear you cold is better, we were beginning to get worried, hadn't seen any posts lately. We hope everything works out.
    Bethie & Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, you need to get back to Mexico where it is safe. Now you really have story when someone bad mouths Mexico's crime. On another note, glad you are feeling better. I lost the fight and am not healing. Take care.

    ReplyDelete