Saturday, December 13, 2008

Being An Early Bird

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

My good friend wonders what I am doing up at 6 a.m. As the product of a 10 child family, we had lots of discipline. The trumpet sounded every morning of year no matter whether it was a snow day, weekend or holiday. Chores had to be done.

It is a habit I have never been able to break. Even if I stay up until midnight, I will still be up by 6 a.m. at the latest. My normal wake up hour without an alarm is around 4:30 - 5:00 a.m. But don't worry if we're parked next to you. I sneak out early with my coffee and go for a walk or a run. How else would I capture the moon on camera!

Early to bed and early to rise, but if we are around a campfire or rv setting you will have wished I was in bed. If you don't know, you soon will . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment