Monday, September 1, 2008

My Favorite Blog List

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

In the upper right hand corner is a list of "my favorite blogs". I didn't ask permission from the blog owners but they are nice guys and I don't think they will mind. It runs from remodeling a house in Mexico, rving in Mexico, to one of my favorites, pie.

Speaking of pie, I have two weeks to shed the pounds before my godson's wedding. This is important to me as many people who will be there probably won't see me again for awhile, especially family members. I know I'm not going to lose 20 lbs but at least the pants will fit a bit better.

Here's the plan; supervised 900 calorie a day diet, in the morning a 20 minute run on the treadmill and one hour weight-lifting (this is what I do everyday) plus a one hour spinning class in the late afternoon. My doctor will be checking me daily as far as vitals, fatigue, etc. Wow, this is going to hurt a bit but what the heck. I can do it. Of course, when I read the Pie Blog today someone is promoting homemade bread. Thanks!

Pray for those who are running from the hurricane. I was in New Orleans two Christmas' ago and it was a devastating sight, one I hope doesn't reoccur.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link!

    Pie! There can never be too much pie! I'm not even going to think about your 900 calories a day diet, it makes me hungry.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link Chris! My Blog is pretty dead right now but we are starting to get ready for our next trip into Mexico and things will pick up soon, I promise!

    I set up Google Reader to let me follow you, Jonna and all my favorite Bloggers. It lets me know when there is an addition to a Blog so you do not have to click every day only to find nothing new. Highly recomended.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chris, I know Croft and I also follow the same blogs. You can add mine if you wish. www.mexicokid.blogspot.com cheers Les

    ReplyDelete