Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Back To The Routine

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

I'm back to my routine. I stopped by CostCo on my way home this morning to pick up my supplies for my diet. It really works well for me and I don't consider it a "diet". I have plenty to eat and I enjoy what I eat. I think it is more controlled in portion size which has always been a problem for me. I like chicken and I love to eat salad. The carbs are also an important part of the diet and I get my share, potatoes, wild rice, oatmeal and cream of rice. Here's what I bought today.



Later today I want to share my story of the visit I made to my old neighborhood in Kansas City. It brought back lots of great memories. I hope to have it posted later on today.
Also, I start my set of courses for the employees at the convenience store chain. I am really excited. I haven't given a seminar since April in Mexico City. I'll try to get some pictures of that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment