Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Real Estate Boom - Mazatlan

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com


Over the weekend, I watched a program on cable about Las Gavias condominiums in Mazatlan. I don't remember the channel but it was in English. They never talked price so I thought I would check the website and send away for information. Wow was I surprised. I had heard last year that condos were going from $170,000 to $200,000 (u.s.).

They only have two left at just under $300,000 at Las Gavias and the new towers will start at $300,000 up to $455,000. It appears they are selling them like hotcakes saying the new development is already sold at 85% occupancy.

I guess there are a lot of rich foreigners, but I'm not one of them. The views are great in Mazatlan and I have been there often for both work and pleasure however never in my rv. I know on the rv.net most of the members are Baja bugs or travel Sinaloa and Sonora. Personally, I can't wait to get out there with the rv. I am beach nut and love the Gulf coast no doubt but the Pacific coast has something special to offer.

I lived in California for over 10 years and it still calls me the way it did when I was a kid of nineteen coming from Kansas City, Mo. Oh, those golden sunsets!

No comments:

Post a Comment