Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Beth from Saltillo - A Good Time Had By All



living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com


I met Beth at Starbucks and we talked for three hours. We had a coffee, chatted for awhile and went for a walk through the mall to Sanborn's where we bought some state maps for Nuevo Leon and Coahuila from Editoriales Independencia.

Beth has a blog and she makes pies. http://www.theworldneedsmorepie.blogspot.com/ Check it out.

So the plan is to get together sometime soon probably in Saltillo. I told her though how much I just luuuvvvvv apple pie with lots of cinnamon. I was hinting at anything though.

She sent me this photo of their trip to Potrero Chico this last weekend. Her husband road his bike and she went running. They enjoyed their trip out there.
It was a great afternoon. Thanks Beth.


No comments:

Post a Comment