Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Bug Man/ Mis Pendientes

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

I can guarantee you that I will have no free time when I am retired. I can think of so many things to do. Most of them have to do with maintenance.

Today the bug man came to fumigate the yard and the house. He uses a bio-safe product that I can't pronounce. It keeps the critters mostly from crossing the line. He does the perimeter of the house, the inside and the yard including the bamboo.



Today I am taking the truck in for a tune up and buying new rear shocks. I may take off for San Antonio this weekend, work permitting.

I also have a dentist appointment to be fitted with my new removable bridge. After that I have class.

The pool needs vacuuming also. Not a hard job but by the time I get home it will be well over 100 degrees.

Speaking of high temps, the bears are literally coming out of the woods. They find about two a day around here, trap them and take them back to the higher altitudes. We need rain. I won't doubt that we will see bears on our trip starting July 7th.

ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED IN KINDERGARTEN - Be aware of wonder. Remember the little seed in the Styrofoam cup: the roots go down and the plant goes up and nobody really knows how or why, but we are all like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment