Sunday, April 27, 2008

Los Cavazos/ Blog Plan

living.boondockingmexico@yahoo.com

First off, today is Sunday and it is my day to eat out. With my exercise and diet plan, I try to limit myself to just one day a week to eat whatever I want. So here in Los Cavazos which used to be an ranch and now a neighborhood in our municipality of Santiago, we have a stretch of the highway famous for selling handy crafts (artesanias) and breakfast and lunch buffets. Prices range from 25 pesos to 60 pesos. My neighbor owns La Esquina which is the best lunch buffet in terms of quality, variety and ambiance.Today I am having breakfast at Primo Lalo. Breakfast is all you can eat. Barbacoa, queso en salsa, empalmes, chicharron, fried potatoes, salchicha en salsa, beans, rice, eggs any way you like; omelet, fried, scrambled, scrambled with ham, chorrizo, bacon, potatoe, hot cakes, pan dulce, fresh fruit, yoghurt, and so on.
Along this stretch of the highway, Regiomontanos (citizens of Monterrey) come on weekends to visit the lake and to buy things to decorate their homes, furniture, paintings, lamps, accessories. There is always a crowd in the afternoons unless the Rayados or Tigres are playing soccer. In this last picture, I live over here before the mountain.
Blog Plan

What I want to do with this blog to provide information that readers will find useful when visiting Mexico. Either rving or traveling by air/car there are lots of requirements and rules that are important to know about. But, I need input from readers. Take advantage of the email and comments sections. I am open to any ideas.

In addition, I want to take advantage of the AdSense. With some of these funds I want to promote "Escuela del Mes" (School of the Month). Let me know your thoughts and comments on this.

I will be posting a new survey. "Are you interested in; a) rving in Mexico b) living in Mexico c) living and rving in Mexico.

Be back soon. Have a great Sunday and be happy!

1 comment:

  1. Blog is great so far. Beautiful pics, interesting write-ups. More of the same would be great. I am interested in both living and RVing in MX.

    Thanks for your efforts.

    ReplyDelete